2320 Wards Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502

If you want friendly customer service, I would not recommend this company. The reps are rude.

They are extremely disrespectful. They cut you off before you can finish a sentence, and then hang up on you before you can ask them to speak up to even understand what they are saying. Once this loan is paid off, I will never step foot back into this establishment again or recommend it. They also call you from multiple different numbers, it’s never just the businesses number and I’m not comfortable with strangers having my number.

If you want to reach me then you can call me from your work number not a personal number. If I don’t know the number I will not answer. God forbid you don’t answer a strange unknown number, because then the staff harass you and ask why you don’t answer their calls. Honestly, I’m not even comfortable going back into that specific store with how hostile she was towards me over the phone.

I also don’t appreciate being put on speaker phone. Such an unprofessional business. If I were a partner with this company or owned it, I would be ashamed at how your representatives treat your customers. Your customers are the reason your company stays in business, that and the outrageous interest you guys get away with charging your customers.

I honestly have nothing nice to say about the store I stepped foot in.

Rude, unprofessional, disrespectful... there’s so much more I would like to say about the people that work there but I’ll leave it at that.

LoanMax Title Loans Cons: Random numbers call other than business number, Hung up on.

• Terrible Customer Service